This is a LIVE workshop via Zoom on Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 1:00-3:30 PM EST.
Is it really spring until there are daffodils?
Emily will teach you how to make this spring favorite.
All skill levels welcome.
Purchase 2 classes or more & receive 10% off & free shipping.
UPS shipping to US residents ONLY.
*You will need to provide your own scissors. *
***This class is for your PERSONAL use only. It is not to be reproduced, shared or replicated in any capacity. By purchasing your ticket, you are agreeing to these terms.**
- 2.5 hour group (live) instruction by Emily
- detailed guide with templates
- paper, wire & tacky glue to make 6 stems
- Air dry clay
- Sennelier pastel & Nu Pastel
- Mod Podge + Foam Brush
Emily will email you with Zoom instructions & all other necessary information the week of your class.
* HOMEWORK REQUIRED: Emily will send video instructions of paper prep that will need completion before class. *
* Ages 18+ *
**You need to provide your own pair of scissors.**